Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth day!!!

I received lots of different feedback to last question I posed about re entering your creative process-and got a range of answers, very few of which are posted here.  Many were sent to my personal email, which reassures me I am not the only one reticent about putting it all out there :)  But I was inspired by those who just threw themselves back into the process with abandon, with out regard to result or product. Inspiring!!!

This week the battle continues to wage on in my head/studio between working on the new website, photographing and photo-shopping work, getting new pieces started, and being distracted by temperatures in the 50s.  That's +50 for those of you who lived thru last winter’s polar vortex!! A virtual heat wave, and time to cut back the grasses, divide the perennials, and put in another round of cold weather crops! 
But I digress..... again! See the pattern? Feel free to suggest a diagnosis. 

My one consolation is that the time spent making the NEW AND IMPROVED :) website is that it's a one time investment, and it will be done soon!  A colleague who is way beyond me in the digital world told me that no, it's never done... UGG! Don't want to hear that right now.  Need to keep going and at least get the basics up and out there! Hoping to be able to launch soon-so I can spend some guilt free time in the studio--and garden!! That is the goal, at least.... 

Those assemblages?  They are gathering some steam.... Here's my latest.  I went ahead and included last years grasses-just couldn't help myself...! And the palette just can't help but be lighter and brighter...Happy Earth day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment